Sunday 30 November 2014

No Happy Cows - December 1st

So now that I have finished the book, I can safely say that I knew most of the information and facts inside the book. I have a bit of education pertaining to the corruption in the food industry. I know that the food industry has only profits in mind, not the health of the people they are feeding.

The chapter about the soy products was interesting, I knew that it was heavily GMO'd, but I did not know that 97% of the world soy crop was GMO'd. Thats a lot of soy...

Overall good book, with good information in it. I would recommend the book to anyone wishing to know more about what is in their meat. For anyone that is thinking about kicking the habit of eating meat. For whatever reason. May it be buycotting or boycotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment