Sunday 16 November 2014

No Happy Cows - November 17th 2014

This is an interesting read especially for those considering giving up meat or dairy in the future. I am already a vegan, I've been off dairy and meat for some time now. I know a lot of the stuff that I am reading such as the amounts of antibiotics that they are injecting into the cows which in turn ends up in our meat and dairy. The people of the world are consuming these products and then acting surprised when they get sick from all the chemicals found in our food. I find it alarming that the companies that are raising the cows in this way are and have got away with this for so long. Then again, the book talks about how the companies are using the vast quantities of dollars to suppress legislation to make the companies more accountable for their actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment